Gamertag is one of the most utilized and a serious significant term utilized in the gaming scene. For a ton of gamers, it is their personality while it is likewise supposed to be the change inner self in the realm of Xbox. The gamertag is taken from the pseudonym for example a discretionary symbol or picture alongside a touch of data about the player. The gamertag makes it simple for the gamer to impart his profile to others in the Xbox people group.
All things considered, you can change the gamertag as and when required. You can change the gamer label utilizing the Android application, Xbox One gaming control center, and site. In this article, we’d cover how to change the gamertag on Xbox application.
How Can I Change Gamertag on Xbox One?
Disclaimer: While you are searching for ways of changing the gamertag on Xbox utilizing Android, it is absurd to expect to do as such. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you actually wish to change gamertag utilizing an Android gadget, you can do it either on the web or through some alternate ways as well. Peruse on further to know more.
Change Xbox Gamertag Online Using Mobile Or Desktop
- Open a web browser and head to com.
- Sign in into your Xbox account.
- Once logged in, tap on your profile icon located at the top right of the screen. Then, click on Xbox Profile.
- Wait for the page to load completely. Now scroll down until you see Customise.
- Tap on it and then tap on the Pen icon beside your gamertag.
- You’ll see a new page where you get a chance to choose a new gamertag.
- Enter your choice of gamertag and click on Check Availability to see if the name is still available.
- Once satisfied with the new name, click on Claim it or Change gamertag.
Note: If you’re changing the gamertag made by Xbox at the hour of information exchange (which means you didn’t pick it yourself), you will not be charged. For any remaining gamertag transforms, you’ll be charged (expense shifts by locale and money).
There’s nothing more to it! This way you can change the gamertag on Xbox on Android as well. Presently, return the Xbox application and you’ll see the new and refreshed gamertag.
Change Xbox Gamertag Using Windows 10 Xbox app
Follow these steps if you are changing gamertag using Xbox Windows’s app:
- Login to Xbox app on your Windows using associated login email and password.
- Now, choose your gamerpic from the leftmost corner of the home screen.
- Now select Customize > Change Gamertag.
- Type a new gamertag and select Check Availability.
- If available change it and if not enter a new one until you find an available choice.
Change Xbox Gamertag on Xbox One
Do you know you can change your Xbox Live Gamertag directly using your Xbox One console? Wondering how? Follow the steps below:
- Press the Guide button located in the middle of the Xbox controller.
- Select your picture located in the upper left corner of the screen and press A button.
- Head to My Profile > Customize.
- Select a Gamertag or create a new one of your own. The system will automatically check if the gamertag is available or not.
- Once available, select Claim it and you’re done.
Changing gamertag on Xbox is basic, isn’t it! Be careful with the alert that you’ll be charged by Microsoft everytime you change the gamertag. In any case, you can transform it once free of charge provided that the first gamertag was an arbitrarily allocated one. Be shrewd while picking a Gamertag for you.
Look at these ways and let us know as to whether you have any inquiries or ideas in the remarks segment underneath.