Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals is a Microsoft certification program that tests applicants’ foundational understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Since there are no AI or machine learning-related qualifying requirements for these Microsoft online courses, this test is open to candidates with technical and non-technical backgrounds.
A Microsoft-certified professional would get a concrete understanding of the fundamental principles of cloud computing, Microsoft artificial intelligence, cloud security, and the Microsoft Azure certification services utilized to build AI applications.
Exam Pattern and Contents
Candidates must pass the Exam AI-900 to obtain this certification. Microsoft Azure certification administers the test through exam providers. To take this test, students must first go to the examinations’ official website and schedule the exam for $99.
This charge varies depending on the nation from where the candidate wants to sit for it. The price will be Rs 3,696 if you buy it in India.
The following are the essential information about this exam:
- Online mode
- 1 hour in length
- The number of questions ranges from 40 to 60.
- Questions come in various formats, including case studies, short answers, multiple-choice, mark review, drag and drop, and more.
- The assessment is marked on a scale of 100 to 1000, with 700 being the minimum passing score.
This exam covers these topics, and there is an ample amount of study material available.
- Describe the responsibilities and considerations for AI (15–20%).
- Explain the basic principles of machine learning on Azure (30–35%).
- Describe the characteristics of Azure computer vision workloads (15–20%).
- Describe the characteristics of Azure Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads (15–20%).
- Define the features of conversational AI loads on Azure (15–20%).
How Do You Prepare?
You will not require Microsoft certification training if you have worked with the cloud and Azure for at least six months. All that you have to do now is to complete the Azure certification basics course. Before taking the test, review the sample question papers based on the Microsoft certification courses.
Valuable tips and approaches:
- There are around 53 questions, and these questions differ depending on the survey taken before the exam.
- Prepare for a wide range of questions, including fill-in-the-blanks, true or false, multiple responses, multiple-choice, drag-and-drop, and filling in the gaps in the supplied pipeline.
- To prepare for this test, you can go through Microsoft’s self-paced study or choose to attend a training course by experienced teachers for a better understanding.
- Make sure you understand terms like mean absolute error, R2, and relative squared error.
- You must be familiar with anomaly detection and its applications. You may have a scenario and asked which service you should utilize.
- When running models, make sure you grasp the differences between similarity, grouping, identification, and so on.
- Learn how to utilize a chatbot and a QA maker, as well as when to use them.
- It is crucial to understand the differences between regression, classification, and clustering. Make sure you are aware of when and where you will be employing these methods. You might receive multiple questions on these themes.
- You must understand the distinction between computer vision and custom vision.
- Understand the responsible AI concepts. In the Microsoft Azure certification exam, you will be shown scenarios and asked to identify which concept applies to each.
- Make sure you go through this module step-by-step. You will come across several designer questions where you will need to fill in the gaps in the pipeline.
During and After the Exam
This Microsoft Azure certification test will take sixty minutes to complete. If you are not familiar with the questions or unsure about the answer, mark it for review and come back later. You will be able to see your score immediately after completing the exam, but it takes some time to show up on your Microsoft Dashboard. Once it appears in your account, you can download the digital badge, pdf certificate, exam transcript, etc.
One can easily crack this certification exam with a basic understanding of the concepts and proper sample preparation. The most critical points for the Microsoft Azure certification exam are excellent planning, the right strategy, and perfect preparations. You may test your knowledge by taking the mock exam during your preparation and choose a trustworthy online learning partner to nail the exam.